Re: RFS: lsat

Done.

I upload again lsat to Debian Mentors[0].
Thanks you!

--
[0] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lsat/lsat_0.9.7.1-1.dsc

Vincent Bernat escribió:
OoO En  ce milieu de  nuit étoilée du  samedi 07 juin 2008,  vers 04:36,
Juan Angulo Moreno <juan@apuntale.com> disait:

In my previous post,  I told you that there was no  mention of the exact
license of lsat in upstream sources. However, I discovered that upstream
put GPLv2 at the end of lsatmain.c. That's OK then.

Done. I upload again lsat to Debian Mentors.

Another copyright issue: your debian/copyright says:
 Upstream Author: Triode
 Copyright: Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Triode <triode@users.sourceforge.net>

While the source code says:
 Copyright (C) 2002 Robert Minvielle (number9)