Re: RFS: lsat

OoO Pendant  le journal télévisé du  mercredi 04 juin  2008, vers 20:50,
Juan Angulo Moreno <juan@apuntale.com> disait:

> I  respective changes,  could  review it?.  I  got it  back to  Debian
> Mentors.

There is  still a bogus  blank line at  the end of  debian/control: your
long description  ends with a dot alone  on its line. This  is this line
that you should remove.

In my previous post,  I told you that there was no  mention of the exact
license of lsat in upstream sources. However, I discovered that upstream
put GPLv2 at the end of lsatmain.c. That's OK then.
--
I CAN'T SEE DEAD PEOPLE
I CAN'T SEE DEAD PEOPLE