Re: RFS: fig2sxd

Hi,

> >> ... acknowledge ... NMU ...
>
> > I thought so too, but I did not know what to write there, so I skipped
> > it. Maybe "thanks for the NMU of 0.17-1.1"? I can hardly put
> > "(Closes: 455650)" as the bug is already closed and archived. What do
> > you suggest?
>
> Well, an NMU should  not close a bug. The BTS should  just note that the
> bug have been corrected  in an NMU but not close the  bug. Then, you put
> this in debian/changelog:
>
>  * Acknowledge NMU (Closes: #455650)
>
> It cannot harm a bug that has been closed. ;-)

I uploaded a new version to mentors.debian.net. The changelog entry now
looks like:

  * Set numeric locale to "C" at startup.
  * Fix text placement problems by explicitly setting padding to 0cm.
  * Use cdbs for building, updated standards version.
  * Acknowledge NMU, bug report already closed and archived.

Is it okay like that?

A+

Alexander