Re: RFS: fig2sxd

OoO En ce  début de soirée du samedi 17 mai  2008, vers 21:32, Alexander
Bürger <acfbuerger@googlemail.com> disait:

> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fig2sxd".

> * Package name    : fig2sxd
>   Version         : 0.18-1
>   Upstream Author : myself
> * URL             : http://fig2sxd.sf.net
> * License         : GPL
>   Section : graphics

Hi Alexander!

You should detail each change in debian/changelog. For example, you have
switched to cdbs, you should mention it.

You should also  acknowledge the previous NMU (well,  I don't understand
while the bug  does not appear any more on fig2sxd  bug page).  You must
also add the given patch since the  problem seems to be not fixed in the
new upstream source.
--
 /* Am I fucking pedantic or what? */
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/qlogicpti.h