Re: RFS: fig2sxd

Salut Vincent,

> ... debian/changelog... switched to cdbs ... mention it.

Done.

> ... acknowledge ... NMU ...

I thought so too, but I did not know what to write there, so I skipped
it. Maybe "thanks for the NMU of 0.17-1.1"? I can hardly put
"(Closes: 455650)" as the bug is already closed and archived. What do
you suggest?

> ... must also add the given patch since the  problem seems to be not fixed in the
> new upstream source...

Well, the patch was to add "#include <cstring>" at the top of
fig2sxd.cpp, and this is also added in the upstream version 0.18. On my
computer, it compiles with g++-4.3 without warnings.

A+

Alexander