Re: RFS: libtorrent-rasterbar and qBittorrent (updated)

Hi,

> I updated these two packages to build against Boost library version
> 1.35.0. It required a patch for the library, a lot of work to merge and
> integrate upstream svn changes. These are packages descriptions, for
> completeness.

I wonder what we should do with ASIO.

You are essentially patching the source to use the ASIO version inside
Boost. There is also a standalone ASIO library (which uses "asio"
instead of "boost::asio"), so would work without the patch, but I'm not
sure we should really have all that code duplication (upstream maintains
both variants and keeps them synchronized).

Opinions?

   Simon