Re: RFS: libtorrent-rasterbar and qBittorrent

Cristian Greco wrote:

>> boost1.35 is already on NEW. But I can't see asio in there. Maybe it's
>> bundled in some package there?
>> http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/boost1.35_1.35.0-1.html
>
> I see the Asio header files are listed in libboost1.35-dev. That package
> depends on new, versioned, -dev packages and conflicts with libboost-dev.
> I think libtorrent-rasterbar can then build-depends on libboost1.35-dev
> and other non-versioned -dev packages from boost 1.34, am I right?

I don't think so. Loading more than one version of a library is asking for
trouble, I think (although asio is not a library per se, AFAIK). If you build
depend on libboost1.35, then I think you should use the other boost libraries
at 1.35.

--

  Felipe Sateler