Re: RFS: parcellite

OoO En cette nuit striée d'éclairs  du dimanche 11 mai 2008, vers 02:40,
Andrew <a.starr.b@gmail.com> disait:

>> Thanks for the review Vincent and Michal. Sorry about the delay in
>> responding. I forgot to subscribe to the list, so I just saw your
>> comments when checking the archives.

> I've uploaded a new parcellite package that resolves the previous issues.

> It can be found here:

> http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=parcellite
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/parcellite

Hi Andrew!

On Debian  mailing list, the  convention is that  we don't send  copy to
original author unless this is requested (with a Mail-Followup-To header
for example).

I don't remember if your  original package modified files from upstream,
but you  should prefer the  use of a  patch management system.  quilt is
easy to use with debhelper. For  very simple change, you could also just
use  sed in  debian/rules (for  example  to remove  encoding in  desktop
files).

You still have a comment at  the top of debian/rules saying that this is
a sample file. Obviously, this is not a sample file any more.

You state that eggaccelerator.h is  GPL2+. However, this is LGPL2+.  Use
licensecheck to help you spot those copyright issues.
--
 /* Nobody will ever see this message :-) */
panic("Cannot initialize video hardware\n");