Re: RFS: parcellite

>Thanks for the review Vincent and Michal. Sorry about the delay in
>responding. I forgot to subscribe to the list, so I just saw your
>comments when checking the archives.

I've uploaded a new parcellite package that resolves the previous issues.

It can be found here:

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=parcellite
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/parcellite

Thanks,
Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

># Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org>
># Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 21:10:30 +0200
>
>debian/compat  contains  6  but  you  depend  on  debhelper  (>=  5)  in
>debian/control.
>
>Your   debian/copyright   is   incomplete.   It   misses   for   example
>src/keybinder.*. You may also convert it to a machine-readable one since
>it is almost in the correct form:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat
>
>You can clean up a bit debian/rules by removing comments stating that it
>is a sample file. You may  also want to remove unused dh_* call (dh_link
>for example).
>
>There are two lintian warnings that you should fix:
>I: parcellite: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key
/usr/share/applications/parcellite.desktop:2 Encoding
>I: parcellite: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign
usr/share/man/man1/parcellite.1.gz:27