Re: RFS: dynamite (updated and adopted package)

OoO La nuit  ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du  jeudi 08 mai 2008,
vers 23:27, Evgeni Golov <sargentd@die-welt.net> disait:

>> And add an Homepage field  in debian/control (I have also forgotten this
>> for unshield !).

> Well, with which value? I thought about it before
> uploading, but www.synce.org contains no information about
> unshield/dynamite/orange. The only possible would be
> sf.net/projects/synce, but that's not really a homepage.

This adds a  link on PTS that a  user can easily follow if  he wants for
example to  find upstream  SVN, a  forum or a  request tracker.  This is
easier than to search in debian/copyright by hand.
--
Use the "telephone test" for readability.