Re: RFS: teeworlds

Just to add, matricks made a quick summary on the teeworlds trac summarising his point: (http://trac.teeworlds.com/trac/wiki/TiredMatricks)

"	Why I wont discuss these subjects
All people have a limited amount of time. As I'm almost the only coder on the game I would like to spend my time improving the game instead of dealing with questions that I've discuessed over and over again.

	The License

* It complys to the OSI definition: http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php * It complys with Debian Free Software Guidelines: http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-archive.html#s-dfsg
    * No, it will not get changed because you complain."

Thanks,
Jack Coulter