Re: ITR: varkon (updated package)

On Jan 18, 2008 8:08 AM, Matthias Julius <lists@julius-net.net> wrote:

> I could file an RC bug myself to prevent it from migrating into
> testing and to let people know that it is going to be flaky on 64bit
> archs.

Better to run a test suite or otherwise cause an FTBFS on
architectures where it is known to build broken or unusable binaries.
Not being fully portable isn't an RC bug and will not block testing
migration unless it is a regression and there is no good reason to
block it from lenny if it only works on 32-bit arches.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise