Re: ITA: libdbi + libdbi-drivers (updated packages) 2nd try, please consider!

On Nov 4, 2007 3:38 PM, Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr> wrote:

> That's my second try to search for a sponsor for these 2 packages
> (libdbi 0.8.2-1 and libdbi-drivers 0.8.2-1-1). They are lintian clean,
> and the upstream "make check" is running ok.

A review of your packages:

Please don't ship config.guess/config.sub changes in your diff.gz,
instead build-depend on autotools-dev, replace the files before
calling configure and restore the original versions on clean.

You should remove the Makefile(s) and other generated files in the
clean target if upstream does not. Do a diffstat on your diff.gz to
make sure you are removing all the files.

444424 has not be retitled to ITA, please read
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l3

The postinst/postrm look like they can be removed and just supplied by
debhelper.

Please remove cruft from debian/rules that isn't used or isn't needed.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise