Re: ITA: libdbi + libdbi-drivers (updated packages) 2nd try, please consider!

Dear mentors,

That's my second try to search for a sponsor for these 2 packages
(libdbi 0.8.2-1 and libdbi-drivers 0.8.2-1-1). They are lintian clean,
and the upstream "make check" is running ok.

Please don't drop this lib in Debian, it's available everywhere else,
and there is no reason that nobody takes care of it!

"libdbi" version 0.8.2-1 builds these binary packages:

libdbi-doc - DB Independent Abstraction Layer for C  -- documentation
libdbi0 - Database Independent Abstraction Layer for C
libdbi0-dev - DB Independent Abstraction Layer for C  -- development files

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libdbi/libdbi_0.8.2-1.dsc

"libdbi-drivers" version 0.8.2-1-1 builds these binary packages:

libdbd-freetds - Freetds database server driver for libdbi
libdbd-mysql - MySQL database server driver for libdbi
libdbd-pgsql - PostgreSQL database server driver for libdbi
libdbd-sqlite - SQLite database driver for libdbi
libdbd-sqlite3 - SQLite3 database driver for libdbi

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libdbi-drivers/libdbi-drivers_0.8.2-1-1.dsc

Kind regards