Re: Legends The Game, new debian package

olaf <the_penguin@gmx.at> wrote:

> I havnt uploaded anything yet and I doubt that I am able to upload the files
> with suse-linux at my school (no dput?). What shall I do? :(

Presumably, putting all the following files:

  /usr/bin/dput
  /usr/bin/dcut [not sure if this one is actually needed]
  /usr/share/dput/helper/dputhelper.py
  /usr/share/dput/ftp.py
  /usr/share/dput/http.py
  /usr/share/dput/https.py
  /usr/share/dput/scp.py
  /usr/share/dput/local.py
  /usr/share/dput/rsync.py

in the same directory would be enough, provided there is Python
installed and you have a correct ~/.dput.cf.

*But* you shouldn't sign the .dsc and .changes files at your school,
because you don't want to type your GnuPG passphrase on an untrusted
system (malicious users could be sniffing keystrokes)...

--
Florent