Re: Legends The Game, new debian package

So, I ve changed now following things:
- scripts are now in /usr/games/
- moved binaries to /usr/lib/legends/ and added links to data files which are
  in /usr/share/games/legends

Todo: solve copyright and license problems
I havnt uploaded anything yet and I doubt that I am able to upload the files
with suse-linux at my school (no dput?). What shall I do? :(

Another question: Are shared libraries basically allowed?
Legends uses following shared libraries which i ve placed in /usr/lib/legends
too :
/usr/local/share/games/legends/libogg.so.0
/usr/local/share/games/legends/libopenal.so
/usr/local/share/games/legends/libSDL-1.2.so.0
/usr/local/share/games/legends/libSDL-1.3.so.0
/usr/local/share/games/legends/libvorbis.so.0

What else has to be improved?
Is the manpage ok?

Thanks for helping
bye