From: Andreas Hoenen <andreas.hoenen@arcor.de>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
cc: Lucas Wall <lwall@debian.org>
Subject: RFS: dblatex (updated package)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 16:07:10 +0100

- --=-=-=

Dear mentors,

as my default sponsor seems to be overloaded at the moment, I am looking
for an one time sponsor for the new version 0.2.8-1 of my package
"dblatex".

It builds these binary packages:
dblatex    - Produces DVI, PostScript, PDF documents from DocBook sources

The upload would fix these bugs: 446871, 447607, 447616, 451267

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dblatex/dblatex_0.2.8-1.dsc

Kind regards, Andreas Hoenen
- --