Re: RFS: dblatex (updated package): 2nd try

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:51:47 +0100
Andreas Hoenen <andreas.hoenen@arcor.de> wrote:

Hello

> what shall I say for advertisement?  I think dblatex is not an
> unimportant package, AFAIK it's the only free, working DocBook->PDF tool
> in Debian.  Moreover, the current Debian version (0.2.6-1) is quite
> outdated as sadly 0.2.7-1 did not get sponsored.  Thus I would really
> appreciate if someone could sponsor the new version.

Full ACK... It seems as if not only your default sponsor is
overloaded at the moment... Actually I don't see any problems
with that package(version)... good work.

kind regards, Nicolas Weyland

PS: Manchmal muss man halt ein bisschen warten... musste ich
auch.

--
Nicolas Weyland              ,,,
nicolas@weyland.ch          /'^'\