Re: automatically parseable debian/copyright

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 18:21 +0930, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2007 6:15 PM, Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > As far as I know, it has not yet been decided that the debian/copyright
> > files must be formatted as described on the wiki page quoted above.  Or
> > did I miss some decision ?
>
> You didn't miss anything.

Good, thanks for confirming that.

> It is a good idea that I felt like
> suggesting in this instance since there were a few files with
> differing copyright info.

I can imagine that some package in particular might be an interesting
case to try the proposed format for debian/copyright.  But I think that
debian-mentors is not the best place for that.  It is, in my opinion,
better that all sponsors on debian-mentors stick to current policies and
practices.

Regards,

Bart Martens