Re: ITA: libdbi + libdbi-drivers (updated packages) 2nd try, please consider!

On Nov 26, 2007 4:36 PM, Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr> wrote:

> > I suspect (didn't check) that you are missing some copyright info
> > since there are lots of upstream authors, but only one copyright
> > holder.
>
> Yes, my copyright file was really wrong, and the package was rejected by
> ftp-masters. I've corrected it, but now there's a problem with the GFDL
> license of the doc of libdbi. I'm now waiting for the upstream input to
> know if there's some invariant parts, or if he can relicense his doc.

At least one of the files is copyright by MySQL Inc, which you do not
include in debian/copyright. I'd suggest that the copyright file
should be redone and done so it can be parsed automatically:

http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat

--
bye,
pabs