Re: RFS: daloRADIUS - Advanced RADIUS Web Management Application

Hey Kumar,

On 9/25/07, Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:22:33AM +0200, liran tal wrote:
> I will add the webpage address to the debian/copyright.
> Is there a webpage tag to add in the debian/control file or should I simply
> add it to the description?

No. I think what Christoph wants you to do is add
"Homepage: http://..." in the intial section of the control file as a
field, below Build-Depends, Section etc.

If you are intent on being the Debian package maintainer, thisis the
right place and people will guide you here.

All the best!

Thanks Kumar I've applied the necessary changes.
Hopefully someone would be glad to help me build the package
the right way and we will find it soon in Debian's repositories :)

Thanks,
Liran.