Re: RFS: daloRADIUS - Advanced RADIUS Web Management Application

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 09:56:57AM +0200, liran tal wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "daloradius".
>
> * Package name    : daloradius
>   Version         : 0.9.3
>   Upstream Author : Liran Tal < liran@enginx.com>
> * URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/daloradius

This URL is not mentioned in debian/copyright and/or debian/control.

> * License         : GPL

The debian/copyright needs more love. Add the dates of copyright.
Compare the file to the copyright file of other packages.

>   Section         : admin
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> daloradius - An advanced RADIUS web management

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/daloradius/
> daloradius_0.9.3.dsc

The package just contains the "usr" directory from the upstream tarball.

You also built your package as a native package (no orig.tar.gz +
diff.gz).

Please give the package some more love. Creating Debian packages is
unfortunately non-trivial. Since you are also the upstream I suggest you
ask a fellow Debian developer to create the package for you. Or file a
WNPP "bug" to find someone to create a package (`reportbug wnpp`).

 Christoph