Re: RFS: daloRADIUS - Advanced RADIUS Web Management Application

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:22:33AM +0200, liran tal wrote:
> I will add the webpage address to the debian/copyright.
> Is there a webpage tag to add in the debian/control file or should I simply
> add it to the description?

No. I think what Christoph wants you to do is add
"Homepage: http://..."; in the intial section of the control file as a
field, below Build-Depends, Section etc.

> Since you are also the upstream I suggest you
> > ask a fellow Debian developer to create the package for you. Or file a
> > WNPP "bug" to find someone to create a package (`reportbug wnpp`).
>

> Uhmm, I will check the 'reportbug wnpp' indeed although I thought
> that this would be the place to get the package sponsored - i.e receiving
> help from a Debian maintainer/developer to help build this package and
> upload it to Debian's repositories.

If you are intent on being the Debian package maintainer, thisis the
right place and people will guide you here.

All the best!

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,