Re: [RFS] stunnel4 (updated package, adoption, RFS repost)

Hello,

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz wrote:
> I have uploaded a new version with the suggested fixes. Following your
> sugestion I used 3:4.20-4~1 as version. If you consider it worthy of
> upload, please change it to -4. And please build with -v3:4.20-2

Thanks for pointing this (-v3:4.20-2) out or I might have forgotten!

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stunnel4/stunnel4_4.20-4~1.dsc

Package looks fine. I'm currently updating my local pbuilder base and
will upload when that is done.

>I've been playing with both kinds of repositories, with and without
>upstream sources, in my packages, but I'm not sure yet which workflow
>is easier. Do you have some description on pros/cons from others, to
>help decide?

I have moved towards repositories that contain *only* the debian/
directory. I find it easier to keep track of my own changes that way.
As far as I know this is the recommended approach. It is relatively
easy to setup something like "debian/rules get-orig-source" to get
the upstream source (though I have not done this for some of my
packages!).

Regards,

Kapil.