Re: How to deliver an binary file

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Christian Welzel wrote:
> I think they also believe the above .sfd as the source of the font but the
> do not want to redistribute it, because they think nobody ever wants this
> file and it therefor would waste space in the tarball.

You mean that they're distributing whatever is built from the sfd (ttf
or whatever) in the tarball and not the sfd? [One would hope that
they'd at least be distributing some form of this font.]

Don Armstrong

--
CNN/Reuters: News reports have filtered out early this morning that US
forces have swooped on an Iraqi Primary School and detained 6th Grade