Re: using boost headers

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007, Felipe Sateler wrote:

Carlo Segre wrote:

Upstream prefers to
continue distribution in the tarball and it would avoid having to
continually patch the configuration scripts.

Maybe you could convince upstream of providing a --with-system-boost option
to use either the provided copy or the external ones.

This is exactly what I had asked him earlier today. It is my preference too but I figured I would get other feedback before insisting.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology