RFS: linux-patch-debianlogo - Display a Debian logo on a framebuffer device at boottime

Hello mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the new version of the linux-patch-debianlogo
package which is available at:
http://pkg-debianlogo.alioth.debian.org/linux-patch-debianlogo_1.7/
http://pkg-debianlogo.alioth.debian.org/linux-patch-debianlogo_1.7/linux-patch-debianlogo_1.7.dsc

Currently linux-patch-debianlogo is maintained by Stefano Melchior and
Emanuele Rocca (both CCed) but I got the explicit permission of Emanuele
Rocca to add myself to Uploaders and get 1.7 uploaded myself.

I'd be glad if someone could sponsor the package, since it adds support for
recent kernel versions. The complete changelog for version 1.7 reads:

 linux-patch-debianlogo (1.7) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Frank S. Thomas ]
   * Added support for Linux 2.6.19, 2.6.20, 2.6.21 and 2.6.22.
     (Closes: #420246)
   * debian/README.Debian: Replaced kernel-patch-debianlogo with
     linux-patch-debianlogo and added reference to the tux-with-swirl.png
     image in /usr/share/doc/linux-patch-debianlogo.
   * Updated debhelper compatibility level from 4 to 5 since this is the
     current recommended level.
   * debian/control:
     - Added myself to Uploaders with permission of Emanuele Rocca.
     - Added XS-Vcs-{Svn,Browser} fields to source stanza.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Frank