ITS: sqlitebrowser; was: Re: RFC: sqlitebrowser - GUI editor for SQLite databases

Hi François,

On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 19:07 +0200, François Févotte wrote:
> I just made a package for "sqlitebrowser". Since this is the first
> time I deal with a QT-based application, I am likely to have made
> errors, which is why I send this RFC before trying to find a sponsor.
 Well, I dislike QT based things, but as I'm the maintainer of sqlite
and sqlite3, I will review your package and may sponsor it. For the very
first look it looks good, but I need to review it.

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS