RFC: sqlitebrowser - GUI editor for SQLite databases

Dear mentors,

I just made a package for "sqlitebrowser". Since this is the first
time I deal with a QT-based application, I am likely to have made
errors, which is why I send this RFC before trying to find a sponsor.

SQLite browser is a GUI  editor for SQLite databases. I think it is a
very convenient tool to work with SQLite databases, and am convinced
many people already use it (before I took the ITP, there was an RFP
for it [1]).

Here are the details:

* Package name    : sqlitebrowser
  Version         : 1.3-1
  Upstream Author : Mauricio Piacentini, Raquel Ravanini, Jens Miltner
* URL             :  http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/
* License         : Public Domain
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
sqlitebrowser - GUI editor for SQLite databases
 SQLite Database Browser is a freeware, public domain, open source visual tool
 used to create, design and edit database files compatible with SQLite. Its
 interface is based on QT, and is meant to be used for users and developers that
 want to create databases, edit and search data using a familiar
 spreadsheet-like interface, without the need to learn complicated SQL commands.
 Controls and wizards are available for users to:
  - Create and compact database files
  - Create, define, modify and delete tables
  - Create, define and delete indexes
  - Browse, edit, add and delete records
  - Search records
  - Import and export records as text
  - Import and export tables from/to CSV files
  - Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
  - Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
  - Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
 .
 SQLite Database Browser is not a visual shell for the sqlite command line
 tool. It does not require familiarity with SQL commands. It is a tool to be
 used both by developers and by end users, and it must remain as simple to use
 as possible in order to achieve its goals.
 .
  Homepage: http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/

The upload would fix these bugs: [1] 427080 (ITP)
The package is lintian-clean, except for some warnings regarding CVS
directories, that I cannot fix except by repacking the sources (which
I don't think is necessary in this case).
The package builds well in a clean chroot environment (using
pbuilder/cowdancer).

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sqlitebrowser/sqlitebrowser_1.3-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could review my package and send me some comments.

Kind regards
 François Févotte

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/427080