Re: RFS: xrdp (updated package)

OoO  En ce début  d'après-midi nuageux  du dimanche  05 août  2007, vers
14:41, Christoph Haas <haas@debian.org> disait:

>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4.0~dfsg-3
>> of my package "xrdp".

> Nice, I didn't even realize that such a software exists.
> I can connect to sesman but then when a connection to port 5910 is
> requested I get "error - problem connecting". I'm a xrdp noob and just
> tried connecting to my running session with krdc and rdesktop. There
> isn't much information shipping with the package like a README.Debian.

5910 is port  for VNC. I suppose  that you did not install  a VNC server
(this is only a recommends because you could use a distant one).

In fact, xrdp connects itself  to sesman which checks credential, spawns
a VNC server and gives back the  port to xrdp to allow him to attach its
display to it.
--
Use self-identifying input.  Allow defaults.  Echo both on output.