Re: RFS: open-invaders

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 03:33:40PM +0200, Siegfried-Angel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for looking at it Alexander, and sorry that I did not answer
> before but I wasn't subscribed to this list and so did not see your
> reply before.
>
> I fixed everything you said (it's online on mentors.deban.net [1])
> except point 3, that one about the architecture independent stuff. You
> mean that the data should be in a separate binary package
> (open-invaders-data)?
>
> If so, could you appoint me to a tutorial on how to do that? (I looked
> at the contents of the Debian New Maintainer's Guide but it doesn't
> look like there's anything related to that). Also, currently the game
> is only building on i386 (upstream author promised to fix that, but it
> may still need some time), so is this necessary now?
Maybe this will help?
	http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/11/msg00042.html

Or check some multiple-binary packages [0], or just the
./debian/control output of dh_make "m".

The architecture problems are kind of disappointing..

Justin

[0] Ones for which there are multiple "Binary" packages listed for the
given source "Package" in apt-cache showsrc output.