Re: RFS: open-invaders

Hi,

Thanks for looking at it Alexander, and sorry that I did not answer
before but I wasn't subscribed to this list and so did not see your
reply before.

I fixed everything you said (it's online on mentors.deban.net [1])
except point 3, that one about the architecture independent stuff. You
mean that the data should be in a separate binary package
(open-invaders-data)?

If so, could you appoint me to a tutorial on how to do that? (I looked
at the contents of the Debian New Maintainer's Guide but it doesn't
look like there's anything related to that). Also, currently the game
is only building on i386 (upstream author promised to fix that, but it
may still need some time), so is this necessary now?

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/open-invaders/

Thanks again,