Re: RFS: bluetooth-alsa (updated package)

2007/7/14, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:
Krzysztof, since you applied Steve's patch, it would have been good
to give him credit in the changelog. Please keep that in mind for

Sure. If patch is not trivial and I decide to apply this.
In this case I haven't applied this patch, as it lacks
definition of minimal version need by plugz.

Along this trivial patch as this one is not a subject of any kind
of "authors right" (according to Polish law regulations). So it's
public domain, isn't it?

However, running linda against the package, I get:

  W: bluetooth-alsa; The library liba2dpdcommon has a different
  SOVER versus the shlibs file. (shlibs-sover-mismatch)

This does not look good. Please investigate and send an email to me
when you have provided an updated version, which I then can sponsor.

Looks like #313587.

shlibs: liba2dpdcommon 0 bluetooth-alsa
and library name: liba2dpdcommon.so.0.0.0

Best regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>
http://www.burghardt.pl/