Re: RFS: bluetooth-alsa (updated package)

also sprach Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl> [2007.07.14.1618 +0200]:

I am taking care of this.

Krzysztof, since you applied Steve's patch, it would have been good
to give him credit in the changelog. Please keep that in mind for
the future. As the patch is trivial and I am almost sure Steve won't
mind, I don't see an immediate call for action.

However, running linda against the package, I get:

  W: bluetooth-alsa; The library liba2dpdcommon has a different
  SOVER versus the shlibs file. (shlibs-sover-mismatch)

This does not look good. Please investigate and send an email to me
when you have provided an updated version, which I then can sponsor.

"this week dragged past me so slowly;
 the days fell on their knees..."
                                                        -- david bowie