Re: btrfs packages: reviews appreciated

[cc: me please, or I will break proper threading again]

[Daniel]
> if you want them, in future, integrated into l-m-e-2.6, you have to name
> your package 'foo-source', not 'foo-modules'-source.

Ok.  Not sure if the package should be part of l-m-e, though.  I'd not want
anybody to use btrfs without having read the huge warning I put in the
package description.  Perhaps is it stabilises to a point where it at least
won't eat your data.

cheers
-- vbi

--
  Of course I can keep secrets. It's the people I tell them to that
  can't keep them. -Anthony Haden-Guest