btrfs packages: reviews appreciated

Hi all!

[cc:s appreciated.  Thanks.]

I'm currently working on packaging the (very experimental) Btrfs filesystem
(<http://oss.oracle.com/projects/btrfs/>, I don't work on it but find the
project interesting.)

Since I've never dona a kernel module package before (in fact, I haven't
done a Arch: any package at all since T&S, all my packages are Perl Arch:
all :-/ ), my packages are probably full of stupid mistakes, so I'd
appreciate if somebody could have a look at the packaging before I upload.

I'll file a Severity: serious dont-let-it-into-testing bug anyway because
btrfs is nowhere near usable for production use.  The package is nice to
have and will give the Btrfs folks wider exposure, though.

cheers
-- vbi

--
YaST and 'improving user experience' are definitely parallel; they do not
meet at any point, neither in past, present, or future...