Re: RFS: peless -- dh_helper

-=| Giorgio Pioda, Fri, 25 May 2007 21:29:40 +0200 |=-
> http://web.ticino.com/gfwp/debian/peless-1.108/peless_1.108-1.dsc

Ouch. It seems I've missed something in my previous review :/

In debian/copyright it is written that peless is under GPLv2-or-later
and this is in COPYING as well.

However, gmore.cc, peless.cc, internat.hh, search.cc and search.hh
state something different in their headers.

This is something that has to be sorted out with upstream author
(Hi, Paul :)  ) Ah, and while there, can I gen distribution-neutral
location for the source tarball? Just a wish, but I hope it would not
be a problem.

The copyright year is also different.

And something from before:

* debian/rules still contains commented rows that are never going to be
enabled. Why keep them there?