Re: RFS: libsvm (updated package)

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 06:12:38AM +0200, Rudi Cilibrasi, Ph.D. wrote:
> Sure; I have enhanced descriptions that now read:

> Are these good enough?  Cheers

Much better.  At least I now know what SVM stands for by looking at the
short description.  Also, there is no need for "The LIBSVM" at the
beginning of each short description.  All the package management tools
display the package name and the short description together.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez