Re: RFS: peless -- GTK Text browser

Hello,

no, the cleanup refers to the debian package. I've already done it for
the most (but not uploaded to my web space).

But if you have newer version let me know, I'll work on your new release.

I've solved the boost_regex problem with a quick check with dpkg -S and
subsequent reg-exp to look which flag is the correct one and the package
is compiling well under SID and ETCH (backport possible)

cheers

Giorgio