Re: Rebuilding the whole archive.

* Joe Smith [Fri, 18 May 2007 15:34:56 -0400]:

> It really seems absurd that such critical parts of the infrustruture are not
> available as debian packages. It seems like that would simplify the lives of
> the DSA team, for example.
> What am I missing?

They exist as debian packages; only, not in the normal Debian
repositories because (I assume) they're not regarded as useful for
non-debian.org machines. They're publicly available as well, albeit in a
sort of hidden repository.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to
predict the future is to invent it.
                -- Alan Kay