RFS: phpesp

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "phpesp".

* Package name    : phpesp
  Version         : 1.8.2-0mentors1
  Upstream Author : James Flemer <jflemer@alum.rpi.edu>
* URL             : http://www.butterfat.net/wiki/Projects/phpESP/
* License         : BSD
  Section         : net

phpesp is an online survey package, allowing to create, manage, deploy and
analyse surveys. There is no online survey package in Debian at the moment. A
quick web scan suggests that phpESP is a good candidate to fill that gap.
There is interest in this package from Debian-Med.

Upstream description:
phpESP is a package for PHP that provides an easy to use web-based interface
to designing surveys, deploying them on your web site, and exporting data.
It features multiple users and user groups, with data isolation and hiding
between groups.  It is suitable for use by a single person, a department, or
an entire organization.  The surveys created by phpESP can be easily embedded
into existing HTML templates with one or two new lines.

It builds these binary packages:
phpesp     - php Easy Survey Package

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 421268 (the ITP for the same package)

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/phpesp/phpesp_1.8.2-0mentors1.dsc

My own subversion repository is at http://svn.vanbest.org/svn/phpesp/trunk/.
Websvn at
http://www.vanbest.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=phpesp&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fdebian%2F

The phpesp package uses webapps-common (and through it dbconfig-common) to
configure the web server and database. Webapps-common, implementing the draft
Debian web applications policy, should be uploaded to Debian soon (according
to Sean Finney, its author). You can find the webapps-common .deb I've used
(built from svn head) at
http://www.vanbest.org/janpascal/debian/phpesp/webapps-common_0.7_all.deb

The package is fully functional and looks OK to me (maybe the README and TODO
could be expanded a bit). I would be glad if someone would help me to clean
the last wrinkles from this package and upload it.

Cheers

Jan-Pascal