QGFE, a couple of questions

Hallo mentors,

I've packaged qgfe and is now almost mature, downloadable at:

http://web.ticino.com/gfwp/debian/qgfe-1.0/

I still have 2 questions about it:

1) The icons used by qgfe are taken from the following *.rpm:
menu-icons-default-0.1-alt2.noarch.rpm
which is distributed under GPL licence. Is it
a problem? (I didn't succeed in finding the copyright of the icons, but
I may resolve this in the future...)

2) In the debian/rules I didn't explicitly set CXXFLAGS, but these flags
are set (spontaneusly and correctly) in the Makefile generated by qmake
and fit the policy 10.1. Do I have to express CXXFLAG explicitly in
debian/rules or is sufficient to leave the as is?

cheers

Giorgio Pioda