RFS: Xindy

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xindy".

* Package name    : xindy
  Version         : 2.2~beta2-1
  Upstream Author : Joachim Schrod <jschrod@acm.org>
* URL             : http://www.xindy.org
* License         : GPL
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
xindy       - index generator for structured documents like LaTeX or SGML
xindy-rules - rule files for xindy

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 362584

- Source repository: deb-src http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/debian/ ./
- dget http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/debian/xindy_2.2~beta2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Currently, there
is a note that Norbert Preining sponsers the upload, but Frank Küster
told me he is very bussy and I should better ask in d-m for a sponsor.
So, remove the line and place your name there, if you like.

Kind regards,
 Jörg Sommer
Der Mensch hat die Atombombe erfunden.
Keine Maus der Welt käme auf die Idee, eine Mausefalle zu konstruieren.