Re: new here

Heya,

> What should I do when I choosed a package which interest me ?
> Another question, does it more needed packages up for adoption or
> orphaned packages ?

Read the 'Removing entries' part of the page, it describes how you can
'take over' an orphaned package, or how to tell the world that you're
going to package a RFP. If you want to help on a 'Request for help',
just contact the maintainer/bug submitter.

Also you should know the stuff in the documentation at
http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals

Cheers,

Bernd

--