new here

Hello,

I just subscribe to this mailing list, to see how i can participate to
the debian distro i began to use 5 years ago.
I don't know how really i can help, for the moment i'm a developper of
the AlternC software, which is published in deb packages only for
debian but not yet really stable ( too much bug in TRAC ).
Well, i'm here to give my help to this project as i can.
I think all mentors have already some idea which need some people and
which interests me.

I'm waiting for your propositions.

Thanks a lot :)

--