Re: RFS: openjpeg

Le Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 12:18:23AM +1000, Paul TBBle Hampson a écrit :

> Again, I question the idea that a dpatch is _easier_ to parse than the
> .diff.gz.

Hi,

Actually, I am sorry to critisize general problems of diff.gz in a
discussion about the particular one of your package, without having
looked at it.

It's just that sometimes I have a hard time finding useful information
in the some diff.gz when they have a lot of autoconf gizmo in, or many
manpages, xpm icons, desktop files, or any other "noise".

I agree that in the cases of trivial packages with a slim diff.gz, the
discussion becomes quite academic.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy