RFS: openjpeg

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openjpeg".

* Package name    : openjpeg
  Version         : 1.1.1-1
  Upstream Author : OpenJPEG Team <openjpeg@tele.ucl.ac.be>
* URL             : http://www.openjpeg.org/
* License         : BSD (2-clause as per http://www.openjpeg.org/BSDlicense.txt)
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libopenjpeg-dev - JPEG 2000 image compression codec library development files
libopenjpeg-tools - JPEG 2000 image compression codec library shared objects
libopenjpeg1 - JPEG 2000 image compression codec library shared objects
libopenjpeg1-dbg - JPEG 2000 image compression codec library shared objects

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 413987

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openjpeg/openjpeg_1.1.1-1.dsc

It is a dependancy of the second-life viewer application, and Bernd Zeimetz
intends to package a Gimp plugin that uses it to. [1]

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=413987;msg=10

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson@Pobox.Com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/