Re: RFS: roundcube

OoO En cette  matinée pluvieuse du lundi 12  février 2007, vers 10:11,
sean finney <seanius@debian.org> disait:

> MAX_TMPFILE_LIFETIME=15
> # MAX_TMPFILE_LIFETIME can be overridden in this file
> if [ -r /etc/default/roundcube ]; then
> 	. /etc/default/roundcube
> fi
> find /var/cache/roundcube/temp -type f -mtime +$MAX_TMPFILE_LIFETIME

OK,  I   have  included  your   snippet  of  code.  I   don't  provide
/etc/default/roundcube since it would be a commented file only and the
cron job seems already documented.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roundcube/roundcube_0.1~beta2.2-4.dsc

RoundCube  can be localized.  However, the  localization files  are in
separate  tarballs. Should  I  package them  as  separate packages  or
should I include the translation into the main package ?

I think  the second option is better,  but how can I  package a single
binary package from  several upstream tarballs ? Should  I include the
translations in the orig.tar.gz ?
--
BOFH excuse #351:
PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair)