Re: RFS: roundcube

hi vincent,
> In fact, my note was not  consistant with what was really done. I have
> added mysql-server in Suggests and php5-mysql is in Depends :
>
> Depends: dbconfig-common, apache2 | httpd, libapache2-mod-php5 | libapache-mod-php5 | php5 | php5-cgi | libapache2-mod-php4 | libapache-mod-php4 | php4-cgi | php4, php5-mysql | php5-mysqli | php4-mysql | php5-pgsql | php4-pgsql | php5-sqlite | php4-sqlite, ucf
> Suggests: mysql-server | posgresql-server | sqlite

if you use dbconfig-common, you should also have an or'd Depends between
the database client packages that it supports.  i guess that'd be:

mysql-client | virtual-mysql-client | postgresql-client-8.1 |
postgresql-client

future versions of dbconfig-common will have a bit more intelligence
about providing the admin with a way to stop and install one of the
above packages before  continuing, but currently packages should
do what's above to make sure at least one supported client program
is available.

as for the tmp dir issue, if you don't feel safe using /var/tmp, you
should use /var/cache/package/some-subdirectory-name instead, along with
a cronjob to clear out the old files.  i'd recommend using a
subdirectory so you have the freedom to use the parent directory for
more later in case the need ever arises.

	sean