Re: RFS: roundcube

OoO En  cette nuit nuageuse du  dimanche 11 février  2007, vers 01:53,
"Margarita Manterola" <margamanterola@gmail.com> disait:

> The version is the 0.1-beta2.2 I suggest that you use: 0.1~beta2.2,
> this is exactly the kind of version that the ~ character was invented
> for.

OK, I have started over and I use 0.1~beta2.2 version number instead.

>> day.  The  package  uses  dbconfig-common to  configure  database.  It
>> supports sqlite,  MySQL and PostgreSQL  backend. To avoid to  pull too
>> much  packages, it  does  not depend  on  any of  those backends.  Any
>> comment on this is welcome. I have put a note in README.Debian.

> As I said, I haven't looked at the packaging yet, but I think you
> should "Recommend"  them (separating them with | ).  As far as I know,
> roundcube is allowed to connect to a remote database, and thus you
> wouldn't need the database to be installed in the same server.

In fact, my note was not  consistant with what was really done. I have
added mysql-server in Suggests and php5-mysql is in Depends :

Depends: dbconfig-common, apache2 | httpd, libapache2-mod-php5 | libapache-mod-php5 | php5 | php5-cgi | libapache2-mod-php4 | libapache-mod-php4 | php4-cgi | php4, php5-mysql | php5-mysqli | php4-mysql | php5-pgsql | php4-pgsql | php5-sqlite | php4-sqlite, ucf
Suggests: mysql-server | posgresql-server | sqlite
--
BOFH excuse #355:
Boredom in the Kernel.